file not found exception

Oxygen general issues.
elizabeth1234

file not found exception

Post by elizabeth1234 »

Hello -

I'm fairly new to Oxygen and am seeing the following error, but only when looking at specific files. Some don't show this and they validate successfully. Any insight/help would be appreciated.

FileNotFoundException-C:\Users\ezak\AppData\Local\Temp\Temp1_stepsforward.2018.0008_v1_n1.zip\XML\JATS-journalpublishing1.dtd (The system cannot find the file specified)

Thanks,

L
Radu

Re: file not found exception

Post by Radu »

Hi Elizabeth,

I'm afraid I would need to know more details about what XML Jats document you are validating when you encounter this problem. You seem to have opened an XML file directly from inside a zip file. If you unpack the zip first and then open the XML document do you still encounter the problem? If so maybe you can write us an email (support@oxygenxml.com) and give us a small sample XML document with which the problem can be reproduced.

Regards,
Radu
Radu Coravu
<oXygen/> XML Editor
http://www.oxygenxml.com
elizabeth1234

Post by elizabeth1234 »

Hi Radu,

I will certainly send along an email with more details. Thank you!

Best,

Liz
Attachments
image.png
image.png (43.19 KiB) Viewed 1627 times
malbrit

Post by malbrit »

Hi, I'm wondering what the resolution to this issue was? I'm very new to Oxygen and I'm currently having the same problem. Thank you!
Radu

Post by Radu »

Hi,
This forum discussion thread is from 4 years ago.
Maybe you can write us an email (support@oxygenxml.com) and give us a small sample XML document with which the problem can be reproduced and I can help further.
Regards,
Radu
Radu Coravu
<oXygen/> XML Editor
http://www.oxygenxml.com