It is activated automatically when the cursor is positioned inside a
component name. It is accessible via a yellow bulb help marker placed on the cursor line, in
the editor line number stripe. Also, you can invoke the quick assist menu if you press Ctrl +
1 keys (Meta 1 on Mac OS X) on your keyboard.
XSLT Quick Assist Support
The quick assist support offers direct access to the following actions:
- Rename Component - Allows in-place editing of the current
component. When you use in-place editing, the component and all its references in the
document are decorated with a thin border. All the changes you make to the component at
caret position are updated in real time to all component's occurrences. To exit in-place
editing, press either the Esc or
Enter key on your keyboard.
- Search Occurrences - Searches all occurrences of the file within
the current scope.
- Rename Component in... - Renames the component and all its
- Search Declarations - Searches the declaration of the component
in a predefined scope. It is available only when the context represents a component name
- Search References - Searches all references of the component in a
- Component Dependencies - Searches the component dependencies in a
- Change Scope... - Configures the scope that will be used for
future search or refactor operations;