The contextual menu offers the following actions:
- Show only the selected component - Depending on its state
(selected/not selected), either the selected component or all the diagram components are
- Show Annotations - Depending on its state (selected/not selected),
the documentation nodes are shown or hidden.
- Auto expand to references - This option controls how the schema
diagram is automatically expanded. For instance, if you select it and then edit a top-level
element or you trigger a diagram refresh, the diagram will be expanded until it reaches the
referred components. If this option is left unchecked, only the first level of the diagram
is expanded, showing the top-level elements. For large schemas, the editor disables this
- Collapse Children - Collapses the children of the selected
- Expand Children - Expands the children of the selected view.
- Print Selection... - Prints the selected view.
- Save as Image... - Saves the current selection as image, in JPEG,
BMP, SVG or PNG format.
- Refresh - Refreshes the schema diagram according to the changes in
your code (changes in your imported documents or those that are not reflected automatically
in the compiled schema).
If the schema is not valid, you see only an error message in the Logical Model
View instead of the diagram.