The Syncro Soft Not-for-Resale Program is intended to support Syncro Soft Partners in their business development efforts by providing access to certain software (“NFR Software”) for customer demonstrations and training or internal testing.
The NFR Software have serial numbers which identify them as NFR and are not licensed for normal commercial distribution.
The following Partners types are eligible to apply for participation in the NFR Program:
In order to benefit of the NFR Program, the following conditions need to be met:
Syncro Soft may provide a maximum of 5 licenses of NFR Software to Partners without charge. Such free NFR Software licenses shall have an initial term of 12 months (1-year Subscription Licenses). All renewals of free NFR Software license shall be subject to Syncro Soft’s prior approval.
Partners may purchase limited quantities of selected NFR Software licenses at discounted prices, as set forth in table that follows. All renewals of such NFR Software licenses shall be subject to Syncro Soft’s approval.
Requests to purchase additional NFR Software licenses (or renewals) must be supported by an appropriate justification statement by the Partner, and will not be granted without the express written approval of Syncro Soft Channel Management.
|Discount (% off then-current retail list price of 1-year Subscription licenses)||50%|
|Maximum software of NFR licenses a Partner can purchase||10|
|License Term (from data software activation key is provided to Partner)||12 months|
The following terms and conditions apply to this NFR Program:
1. Partner shall use NFR licenses only for:
2. Partner shall use NFR Software on Partner’s own premises or computer equipment. Partner may not install NFR Software in end-user customer’s environment or machines.
3. NFR Software are for internal use and should not be re-sold, leased, or used to provide services for a customer (except for training services if Partner is an Authorized Training Partner)
4. NFR Software must be purchased directly from Syncro Soft and all such requests are subjected for review and verification of information prior to approval.
5. Discounts on NFR Software may not be combined with any other promotions, special pricing, rebates, or incentive programs.
Syncro Soft is entitled to audit the Partner for validating the appropriate use of NFR Software licenses obtained under this Program.
Syncro reserves the right to change any aspect of this program at any time.
If you have any questions about the NFR Program, please contact your Syncro Soft Support team ().