The Check Spelling in Files
action allows you to check the spelling on
multiple local or remote documents. This action is available from:
- contextual menu of the Project view;
- contextual menu of the DITA Maps Manager view.
The results are displayed in a
that allows grouping the reported errors as a tree with two levels.
Check Spelling in Files Dialog
The following scopes are available:
- All opened files - Spell check in all opened files.
- Directory of the current file - All the files from the folder of
the current edited file.
- Scope of the current DITA Map - All the files referred in the
current DITA map opened in the DITA Maps Manager view.
- Project files - All files from the current project.
- Selected project files - The selected files from the current
- Specified path - A custom path.
You can also choose a file filter, decide whether to recurse subdirectories or process hidden
The spell checker processor uses the options available in the Spell Check preferences