The Component Dependencies view allows you to see the dependencies for
a selected NVDL named mode. You can open the view from
If you want to see the dependencies of an NVDL mode, select the desired component in the
editor and choose the Component Dependencies
action from the contextual
menu. The action is available for all named modes.
Component Dependencies View - Hierarchy for test.nvdl
In the Component Dependencies the following actions are available on
- - Refreshes the dependencies structure.
- - Allows you to stop the dependencies computing.
- - Allows you to configure a search
scope to compute the dependencies structure. If you decide to set the application to use
automatically the defined scope for future operations, select the corresponding
- - Repeats a previous dependencies computation.
The following actions are available in the contextual menu:
- Go to First Reference - Selects the first reference of the referred
component from the current selected component in the dependencies tree.
- Go to Component - Shows the definition of the current selected
component in the dependencies tree.
If a component contains multiple references to another component, a small table
containing all references is shown. When a recursive reference is encountered it is marked
with a special icon