Oxygen XML Developer plugin provides two types of
keystores for certificates used for digital signatures of XML documents: Java KeyStore (JKS)
and Public-Key Cryptography Standards version 12 (PKCS-12). A keystore file is protected by a
password. To configure a certificate keystore, go to . You can customize the following parameters of a keystore:
The Certificates Preferences Panel
- Keystore type - the type of keystore that Oxygen XML Developer plugin uses;
- Keystore file - the location of the imported file;
- Keystore password - the password that is used for protecting the
privacy of the stored keys;
- Certificate alias - the alias used for storing the key entry (the
certificate and / or the private key) inside the keystore;
- Private key password - the private key password of the certificate.
Required only for JKS keystores;
- Validate - press this button to verify the configured keystore and
the validity of the certificate.