This section explains the settings available for the Debugger perspective.
The settings are available from menu
The debugger preferences are the following:
- Show xsl:result-document output - If checked, the debugger presents
the output of xsl:result-document instructions into the debugger output
- Infinite loop detection - Set this option to receive notifications
when an infinite loop occurs during transformation.
- Maximum depth in templates stack - Sets how many
xsl:template instructions can appear on the current stack. This setting
is used by the infinite loop detection.
- Debugger layout - A horizontal layout means that the stack of XML
editors takes the left half of the editing area and the stack of XSL editors takes the right
one. A vertical layout means that the stack of XML editors takes the upper half of the
editing area and the stack of XSL editors takes the lower one.
- Debugger current instruction pointer - Controls
the background color of the current execution node, both in the document (XML) and
- Messages - specifies whether a debugging session is stopped, is
continued, or you are asked what to do when you are editing the source document involved in
a debugging session.